Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HUNGER


What do you think

I should do ?

Chase the dream

or chase the dreams ....

No, they are not the same.

Have you ever felt the pain

of longing for something

so bad that you don't care

how much it hurts

to get it.

its not love....

that's easy,

its not money

that's easier......

its not power

though that's not easy......

its the hunger

for more....

and more....

It doesn't end,

it consumes.......

but is rewarding.

I want

and there is nothing wrong in it

I will work for that....

Its a fare deal.

Am i a demon ?

of my own hunger.

well its an aim....

to fight for.

a goal to run for.........

I am HUNGRY.....

I am HUMAN....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i could have put up some wisecracks here, but they would have taken the depth away.

i do understand that hunger of yours, maybe part of it at least.

do stay hungry, and human.

dr anupam dutta said...

i know u do..... one can tell the ones with that hunger. its intoxcicating .... and pure instincts at times.