Tuesday, September 16, 2008

just a start


there is nothing called a perfect timing..... u start when u start....i am between some work and i had just come to my room to pick up a thing and suddenly i started writing this blog. why ? probably i had to say what i had to say. i dont know who r u sitting on the other side of the screen but i feel like talking to you. just like that. about stuff that make life. and stuff that didnt make it to life.

i have fallen in love and i have been loved. i have hated and i have been hated. has that changed me ? yes and no. they are all gone but there there with me in my mind always. i want to let them out. i want to say it loud for the first time that i regret leaving people who loved me and i regret hating some of the people whom i hated and probably harmed in any way.... but i wont change a thing , or else how would i have known this part of me exists.....


love me or hate me..... its me.

No comments: