Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mute love

I like the way you love me
not a word you speak
not a play you act
yet you say it all infact.

who cares if we meet, who cares if we don't ?
who cares what people say and what they don't ?
we two know what we mean or not...
isn't it the biggest knot...?

when closed, my eyes can see a sky
full of stars , twinkling by
each of them tell a story why ?
they are there twinkling by....
one sweet one, very close to my heart
you , me and those mischief flirt
the air was that of a magical delight
seven lives won't make me forget that night.
Next day it was all gone
like an angel's sweet sojourn

some things were left unpronounced
some words spoken never loud
some how things never came out of the cloud
a magic, fate never allowed

You know i never will, but i would love to say
i love you exactly this way
as if you say me each day
I will love you but will never say...........

No comments: