Monday, October 20, 2008

Break up

Eyes open
I lie on my bed...
early morning
and my body is dead...
I don't feel a thing
nor a reason to get up...
A day is to start
and I am already fade up...

What is it you have robed me of ?
What is it you have stolen ?
Why is it that I don't feel a thing ?
am lost for words and am guessing ..!

Was it you ?
or it was me ?
Who killed the dreams
we both wanted to see ?

Wounds have healed...
Scars been left...
It pains no long
to sing those songs
but still I lie
in bed and try
to close my eyes
and dream to fly
away
someplace...
where you dont
have a trace.....

1 comment:

blackgames said...

whomever this poem is about, he/she has done very well to feel the way he/she does

...for some the wounds never heal,
and the bleeding heart would not seal.
scars can not find a place
there is just corroded flesh.