Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Good bye Kiss

There was a salty taste in her lips. Probably moistened by her tears. Those thin but rounded cushions of comfort were dancing swiftly in mine, passive aggressive, yet in a rhythm of harmony in which we ware dancing in frozen moment. I could taste her tongue and she could mine. Her upper lip folded as if it was a petel of rose in my mouth only to melt away and slip below my tongue. Then it started playing catch me if you can, and i chased it like my a small boy. I was feeling my much more fuller lower lip in her mouth and did gently let go of it. Before I knew I was feeling her porcelain body with Salvador Dali' curves that was helplessly running away from my hands only to rebound back from the wall behind. I wondered and explored the landscape of my canvas, where i wanted to paint my passion. She had held my head by her hands and they were run amok in my hairs. I let them run knowing every move they made yet surrendering in joy. Her nails scratched my nape and I realised that I can die a million times for such a death. I felt her warm moist breath in my face. It was a liberating gush of damp air she had held inside herself that rushed out when she opened the forbidden window. I could feel her leg in between mine and knew that she was dancing. The song was CASABLANCA. I could hear it.......

"I fell in love with you watching CASABLANCA
back home in the drive and show in flickering light
how cold it cooks beneath the stars........

Hiding in the shadows from the spots
Moroccan moon light in your eyes
making Magic as the Moon is mine....

A kiss is still a kiss in CASABLANCA
A kiss is NOT a kiss without your side....
Please come back to me in CASABLANCA
I love you more and more each day as time goes by.......

I guess there are many broken hearts
in CASABLANCA......
I know its just a big white silver screen
But it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go.......

A kiss is just a kiss.....
but a kiss is not a kiss.. without your side "

1 comment:

Apala Sengupta said...

is she a real character??????;)